We'll find you a English home tutor in 3 quick steps.
First, tell us exactly what you are looking for in a tutor.
Second, our coordinators will look through our database of carefully screened and pre-qualified tutors to find a match for you, FREE! We will provide you with up to 3 choices of tutors for you to choose and we’ll set up a time and date for our tutor to head down for the first lesson.
Third, if you are happy with the tutor after the first lesson, you’ll only need to pay the tutor. If you are not satisfied, we can make a switch for you for free!
Why Choose us?
We have an extensive selection program, where only highly qualified and experienced tutors are allowed to join our team. On top of that, we are the only home tuition agency in Singapore that upgrades our tutors’ ability to teach. Our tutors don’t only know their subject, they are also better equipped to TEACH.
We offer one of the the most personalized Student-Tutor matching, and we are proud of our success rates. Just look at our Testimonials to see many examples of happy parents and students.
A friend recommended Einstein Tuition to me. Got a tutor from there. She's been teaching my son for 2 year now, from his primary school to secondary school. She can grab my son's attention and teach him through a fun way. Everytime she come to teach my son, they are always having fun. I really think studying in a happy mood makes my son learn better.
Justin been teaching me for almost 1 and a half years now and I'm very glad to have him as my teacher. I learnt so much more and he is always very patient towards me. My math improve from fail to A, science from just pass to B. Thanks Justin!
I've been teaching kids for about 6 years now. Mostly primary school students. I use Einstein Tuition after a friend recommended to me, to be honest, i like it immediately. I gotten a student in just a few hours! Highly recommend.
1. English may not be the most spoken language in the world, but it is the official language in a large number of countries. It is estimated that the number of people in the world that use in English to communicate on a regular basis is 2 billion!
2. English is the dominant business language and it has become almost a necessity for people to speak English if they are to enter a global workforce, research from all over the world shows that cross-border business communication is most often conducted in English. Its importance in the global market place therefore cannot be understated, learning English really can change your life.
Many of the world’s top films, books and music are published and produced in English. Therefore by learning English you will have access to a great wealth of entertainment and will be able to have a greater cultural understanding.
4. Most of the content produced on the internet (50%) is in English. So knowing English will allow you access to an incredible amount of information which may not be otherwise available!
Qualities of a Good English Tutor
We all know teaching a certain language or anything is not that easy. It’s not only your qualification that can make you a good teacher. Even a less qualified teacher can teach better than a person with more qualification.
But still, you cannot avoid the importance of qualification when selecting a English teacher. A less qualified teacher may not give that in-depth insight that a qualified teacher would to their students. So make sure you check that the teacher must have the required academic background. A English tuition teacher must have at least a university degree and other related credentials in teaching English .
Apart from these professional skills; a English teachers should have the following qualities:
• Passionate about his / her profession and eager to make students learn the English tution
• Possesses a comprehensive plan / goal for teaching
• Helps students to set and reach their goals
• Takes different students into the consideration when planning lessons, and want everyone to be actively involved in the course
Understanding of Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The teacher should also have a good knowledge of the MOE syllabus for English and the exact format of English exam. As MOE syllabus keeps changing, having an updated knowledge of format and exam is yet another quality that a English teacher should have. This will help them prepare their students the best way for the coming exams.
Most parents in Singapore, whether Mom or Dad, are working parents. If you are one of them, don’t you often think that it would be awesome if you could spend more time with your child? Are there many things you want to do with your child, but could never find the time? Do you even…
“What has the shape of a plant cell got to do with my life?” “Do I need to apply Pythagoras’ theorem when crossing the road?” “Who cares what the blue sky symbolises?” “Why do I have to crack my brain over useless, irrelevant topics in school?!” Ever have these thoughts run through your head? Good news:…