We'll find you a Chemistry home tutor in 3 quick steps.
First, tell us exactly what you are looking for in a tutor.
Second, our coordinators will look through our database of carefully screened and pre-qualified tutors to find a match for you, FREE! We will provide you with up to 3 choices of tutors for you to choose and we’ll set up a time and date for our tutor to head down for the first lesson.
Third, if you are happy with the tutor after the first lesson, you’ll only need to pay the tutor. If you are not satisfied, we can make a switch for you for free!
Why Choose us?
We have an extensive selection program, where only highly qualified and experienced tutors are allowed to join our team. On top of that, we are the only home tuition agency in Singapore that upgrades our tutors’ ability to teach. Our tutors don’t only know their subject, they are also better equipped to TEACH.
We offer one of the the most personalized Student-Tutor matching, and we are proud of our success rates. Just look at our Testimonials to see many examples of happy parents and students.
A friend recommended Einstein Tuition to me. Got a tutor from there. She's been teaching my son for 2 year now, from his primary school to secondary school. She can grab my son's attention and teach him through a fun way. Everytime she come to teach my son, they are always having fun. I really think studying in a happy mood makes my son learn better.
Justin been teaching me for almost 1 and a half years now and I'm very glad to have him as my teacher. I learnt so much more and he is always very patient towards me. My math improve from fail to A, science from just pass to B. Thanks Justin!
I've been teaching kids for about 6 years now. Mostly primary school students. I use Einstein Tuition after a friend recommended to me, to be honest, i like it immediately. I gotten a student in just a few hours! Highly recommend.
• It helps the student to build a science background for a solid future prospect.
• It helps to schedule that branch of study which suits your learning needs.
• Chemistry tuition removes the hassle that most students face in general classrooms, and provide them with easy and deep subject understanding.
• An opportunity for students to get answers to their questions.
Who should consider chemistry tuition?
All parents who enrolled their children in various chemistry programs in schools. Interested persons who have once attempted chemistry, but fail to complete their programs can enroll for chemistry home tuition.
This is great for students looking for quick and easy lesson preparations to pass their O Level or A Level chemistry exams. Our Chemistry home tutors help students to prepare for their chemistry tests from the comfort of their homes.
Qualities of a good chemistry home tutor
It is quite difficult to study any branch of science, most particularly ‘chemistry’. Some teachers may be qualified but lack the techniques needed to carry-out practicals which is necessary as it broadens the knowledge of the students, so we make sure that our teachers are good at both teaching and carrying-out practicals.
• Help students who intend to study chemistry set and achieve their goals.
• Should ensure that the students understood what he/she taught.
• Should impose good learning skills on students and make sure they use the proper material for a particular scope of study.
• The chemistry tutor should be passionate about his/her profession, welling and eager to guide students to solve various problems related to chemistry.
• Should be skilled to handle teaching plans with sound knowledge of chemistry practical experiments.
• Should be able to assist students to develop a positive attitude toward chemistry and help them to overcome learning challenges.
There is no doubt that good chemistry home tutor ensures that students are properly taught to pass their chemistry exams and class activities with high grades.
Most parents in Singapore, whether Mom or Dad, are working parents. If you are one of them, don’t you often think that it would be awesome if you could spend more time with your child? Are there many things you want to do with your child, but could never find the time? Do you even…
“What has the shape of a plant cell got to do with my life?” “Do I need to apply Pythagoras’ theorem when crossing the road?” “Who cares what the blue sky symbolises?” “Why do I have to crack my brain over useless, irrelevant topics in school?!” Ever have these thoughts run through your head? Good news:…